Fred screw-fit stair gates are designed to be used throughout the home, including at the top of stair cases. Made from top quality, strong materials to withstand heavy impacts.
- Designed to fit openings between 75cm-100cm
- Exceeds current safety standards and features a 2-way magnetic locking system, visual locking indicators and a Fast-Mount™ installation system
- Temporary removal of the gate panel is made easy with the unique tool which is supplied with your Fred stair gate
- Everything you need to safety fit your gate is included in the box including screws, fittings and even a mini spirit level
- Designed for one handed use, the dual action opening is easy for adults and challenging for little ones, the gate can swing in either direction and includes an optional 1-way swing setting
Fred Safety Screw Fit Acrylic Clear-View Baby Safety Gate
Innovative Design: This screw-fit gate can be easily operated with just one hand, with the built-in pressure lift. The gate also features a two-way swing but does includes an optional 1-way swing setting.
Effective Child Proofing: As there is no trip bar you can place in any opening in the house. The two-action press and lift handle is impossible for little ones to achieve and the height of 77cm prevents any breakouts.
Aesthetically Pleasing: The professional grade acrylic blend and sturdy unobtrusive fittings won’t comprise the aesthetics of your home. With only 4 screws needed to attach, this gate will leave fewer marks.
Easy Installation: Adjustable screw fit safety gate, easy to install with 4 screws and included skirting kit. Gate designed to fit between openings 75cm-100cm and can also fit on the outside of an opening.
Recommended Safety Solution: WHICH? Recommended product. Meets current EU Safety Standards.